OfficeSuppliesOfficeSupplies

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Recordshop Tycoon Recordshop Tycoon

very VERY buggy

I started to get into it and was ignoring te fact that i didnt really ever know how much money i had. Then a line of people froze at my door, freezing the game. I really like the game but the bugs are too annoying to get through. ill try again when its not so buggy and probably change my rating.

Star Field II Star Field II

... come on!

Why is there so much horrible crap going in to NG these days, if you want to publish a game or movie then make it Worth our while!

homicidallumberjack responds:

maybe you should get the hell off this site if you hate it and think that its not "Worth our while!"
ps thx for the great review! ();

Cannon Bods Cannon Bods

a pretty addicting game

i found myself playing this game for a long period of time, i could not help but play

warm-chang responds:

We're happy you liked it, we should have a new Bod game coming up very soon. Keep your eyes peeled!

Toon Crisis 2 Toon Crisis 2

wierd

i wouldnt call it good but i also wouldnt call it bad, it was just very wierd for me

Brink of Alienation: IV Brink of Alienation: IV

great, buggy, but great!

this game is a good deal in my sight, if it wernt so buggy, fix the bugs!

the grafix were great and i loved all the aliens poppin out of places. the voices werent bad but that is where i got all the humar in this game, i think you need to work on the voice acting.
all in all it was a definate play again.

Blackhole Trek Blackhole Trek

ehh

i didnt find it all that amusing, you need to make more power ups and the terret a bit more easy to handle and turn

mofunzone responds:

Thanks for the review.

..:: BeatBox Beta ::.. ..:: BeatBox Beta ::..

der

i loved it it was pretty good and i mad a very god song with it, it said i rape small dogs

Christmas Sigworminator Christmas Sigworminator

love is in the air

i love worms and i love games and when the two mix i have a wormy gamy gasm!

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

this is a friggin great game!!!!11ONE!!!11

this game is great , yet i have not completed it yet, i will soon!

Artillery Live Artillery Live

It is a great game, needs more people to play.

this game has great play ability, more people need to get on and play to make it even better.